- This event has passed.
The Art And Science of Breathwork
September 6, 2021 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
ICF Bengaluru Charter Chapter invites you to an experiential workshop “The art & science of breathwork” with Anu Lall.
Conscious breathing is an easy hack into a deeper and calm mental state, where one can use it to govern emotional and mental wellness. Breathing calms, the brain frequencies and creates calm. By changing the patterns of breathing, we can reset our emotional state. Breathing techniques are used by elite athletes, CEOs, and navy seals to maximize performance and maintain calm
As Coaches, our own physical and mental wellness is critical for how we show up for our clients. How can we train our breath for mental and emotional well-being, physical performance, and overall health?
What will the session cover?
• A Brief introduction to the biology of breathing
• Tap into your body’s bio-respiratory feedback
• Use your breath to reset your moods, manage anxiety and stress
• Set up a 10-minute quick daily practice
• Learn quick bio-hacks to use in different situations – Before a meeting, workshop or a session with a client, a moment of anger, etc.
• Create your own cheat-sheet for ongoing wellness
About the facilitator:
Anu Lall learned pranayama as a child and holds multiple certifications in mind-body, wellness techniques. Her teachings are rooted in Yoga, Tibetan, and Thai forest traditions, blended with neurolinguistic programming and modern coaching principles. Anu transitioned from a corporate career following a Law and MBA education, to learning from the masters in monasteries and yoga ashrams across the world she describes her journey thus: From Burnt-out, Anxious ⮕ Fit, Strong & Happy.
Join us on September 6, 2021, at 6.30 pm.
Register Here: https://tinyurl.com/2bdbfbu5
CCEUs applied for.
What will you need for the session to maximize your experience:
• Comfortable clothing
• A straight chair or a comfortable seating on the floor with back support
• Cushions for extra support, if needed